Saturday, July 19, 2008

The Loneliness Is OVER!!!!

No overtime for John tonight!!!! I'm so happy I could scream. The last couple of days have been so unbearably long for me so tonight should be pretty incredible. Just having John's presence in the house will be nice! We're going to grill some cheeseburgers, maybe go for a walk, and then after the princess goes to bed we're going to just relax and catch up. The best part is that tonight is his last night before he has the next two nights off. I'm THRILLED about that:-)

The next coming week is going to be one heck of a long week. It's our church's annual Vacation Bible School (VBS) and I'm in charge of the food and John and his dad are teaching the recreation class. I have to be at church at about 3 every day to start cooking and setting up and John's last class isn't over until 8 so it's going to be a long, long, long, exhausting week. It's a lot of work but it's also a lot of fun and it's a wonderful way to reach the kids in our community. I'm excited because this year there's a class for Brooke's age (that my mom and mother-in-law) are teaching. Brooke should be kept plenty busy and entertained and I'm really happy that she'll be able to do so many fun things.

Well, I just realized that I have no American cheese for our burgers. What the heck??? I need to run to the store so we can get things going!

No comments: