Saturday, July 5, 2008

What A Productive Day!!

I got so much done today!!! I'm seriously amazed and SO proud of myself. Ah, I get to sit back and relax now and it feels great. I feel like I deserve it!

While Brooke napped today I made homemade egg bread (WHICH IS AMAZING!!!!) and homemade pizza dough. That process left my whole kitchen an enormous mess so while I was waiting for the doughs to rise I wiped the counters, swept, mopped, and washed dishes. I then ventured out into the rest of the house where I vacuumed, dusted, and did laundry. Finally my bread was done rising so I had to finishing making it.. Which created another mess for me to clean up. Lol. The work never ends!

We ran some errands when John woke up and when I came home I made the pizzas. We had one plain cheese pizza with homemade tomato sauce (of course!) and then a white pizza with pesto, cheese, fresh tomatoes and garlic (which was my favorite!). John loved the pizzas and they were so much fun to make. The dough was really easy too, so I was pleasantly suprised.

After dinner I ironed our dress clothes for church tomorrow, cleaned up the dinner mess (with MUCH help from my wonderful husband) and gave Brooke a bath.. AND I still had time to finish my 1000 piece puzzle that I started last week. What a busy, but productive day. I feel so happy now:-)

Okay, off to RELAX with John before he goes to work tonight. 10:30 will be here before we know it and he'll be walking out the door:-(

No comments: