Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Come On In, Welcome Home!

I'm giving you a tour of our new house today. I'm so proud of all of our decorative touches so I'm excited to show them off! Enjoy:-)

Downstairs

Some pictures of the family room:






The Bathrooms:



Brooke's Play Room:


The Big, EMPTY Living Room. I have big plans for this but these things takes time. For now, it's ugly. Dreams...



The Kitchen:


The perfect spot to display my dishes!!!


The Dining Room:


Upstairs: (I don't have Brooke's room though because I couldn't get a picture before she went to bed.)

The Office: (Where all my blogging magic happens! Lol)


Our Room:




Spare Room:


Outside/Landscaping:

The back deck: (You can kinda see where the pool is)


Before we took the awful bushes out:


AFTER!!!! These are all perennial flowers so they will come back every year for us to enjoy. I can't wait for them all to bloom in the coming months. We have Orange Roses, Lillies (that will be bright pinks and oranges), Ladybells (that will be purple), Foxgloves, and Lindux. John built the retaining wall for them all by himself. I'm really proud of how it turned out!


Flowers Galore!!

Foxgloves-


Gernaiumns (Next to my Day Lillies)-


Dahlias and Impatients (I have some orange Dahlias in there that are just budding but you can't see it)-



Impatients, Hostas, Petunias-


I have all kinds of other pretty things surrounding my house like Phlox, Bleeding Hearts, Crysanthimums, Star Gazer Lillies, Forget-Me-Nots, Lillies of the Valley, Sweet Alyssums, more Roses, and even a Pear tree! I would be here all day if I showed them all to you, but this is just a glimpse.

So, this is home! I hope you like it as much as we do!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aww, your new home looks wonderful! Now we just gotta see pictures of Chipper!!