Friday, June 20, 2008

Date Night!!

I am so excited I could SCREAM!!!!! John's taking me out for dinner and a movie tonight. I think we're going to go to Outback and then to see some stupid movie that's playing... I don't care about the movie though, as long as we get to be together. There were like 3 movies we wanted to see and NONE of them are playing anymore. Oh well:-( We'll still have fun!

I feel like this week was really rough. It's not that John and I were fighting or unhappy, but he's been keeping extrememly busy with work and we've been out of the house almost every night this week doing things so it's been hard to sit down and enjoy each other as much as we should. It will be so wonderful to catch up and not have anything to worry about but each other.

Okay, I'm off to get dressed. I've still got to look beautiful for my Prince Charming:-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay! I hope you had an awesome time last night reconnecting with your husband!