Thursday, January 24, 2008

Bottomless Pit

I don't have too much time to blog tonight because my DAWG is coming over for a movie night!!!!!! Yay! I would pick Sarah any day over my silly blog. She called me today and asked if she could come over and of course I said that she could. I love that girl and we always have countless hours of laughter and fun when we're together. She's almost here and I'm so excited!

Brooke has been eating up a storm. It's insane! She went from eating nothing to EVERYTHING. For lunch today she had almost an entire chicken strip and maybe 10 big mouth fulls of macaroni and cheese. For her snack she had a pretty decent portion of yogurt and some Chex cereal. Then for dinner she had a hand full of black beans, 4 green beans, an entire container of apple blueberry baby food, a bunch of shredded chicken, and John's crust from his pizza. Can you believe that??? I'm having so much fun feeding her because she loves everything now. I better knock on wood though because she can be very fickle and change her mind. I guess it's a girl's prerogative though! Lol

John and I had such a great day today! I love that guy so much. I think I say that all the time but I don't think I could ever really express how special he is. He is such a good catch! Over the last few days I have paraded him through Babies R Us, the party supply store, 2 furniture stores, The Christmas Tree Shop, and Sam's Club. I don't think he really loves any of these stores but he goes to these places for ME because he loves me and wants to make me happy. That's one heck of a guy, if I can just brag for a minute! Tonight he has to go back to work which really bums me out but thankfully Sarah being here will make it MUCH less lonely.

Alrighty, I better stop writing because I still have to proofread this, make John's lunch, and clean up a bit before Sarah gets here. Bye bye!

1 comment:

rccalyn said...

I'm so glad you figured out the whole nursing thing lately! I miss that quiet time with Marissa! And real food is so messy and annoying to deal with...but it's something they grow into, and Marissa has actually not been too messy lately. That's awesome that Brooke will eat lots of different things. Keep offering her tons of different things so you don't end up like us...Marissa is hysterically picky!