Monday, January 21, 2008

On The Mend!

I am excited to report that Brooke is now fever free and on the road to recovery. She slept great last night and she woke up this morning a new baby. For the most part she's back to her happy, smiling self, but she still has her fussy moments. What do you want for an 11-month-old anyways? Lol! I'm still concerned that she's not wetting diapers but I'm guessing that her system just needs to recover.

It seems like Brooke being sick has consumed our whole entire life. I honestly have nothing else remotely interesting to report. My last few days have been spent around the house watching cooking shows and holding my sick baby. Today was so refreshing because we went out to breakfast this morning and then to Target afterwards. It felt WONDERFUL to be out and about. It's good to be back into the swing of things!

Brooke has this new infatuation with ME. While it's flattering that she loves me so much, it's really frustrating to have her scream every time I leave the room. Speaking of which, right now she's screaming because I'm taking 10 minutes to myself to blog. Needless to say, this will be a short post due to the very, very unhappy baby. Lol

Okay, I'm going to go calm my screaming princess down, give her back, take a shower and then get ready to watch American Gladiator with John! I can't wait!!!!

No comments: