Saturday, July 28, 2007

I'm Sick:-(

Ugh.. I think I know why Brooke was so fussy the last couple of days. There's this nasty stomach bug going around that my mom just got rid of and unfortunately gave to me. It's one of those bugs that competely exhausts you wipes out all of your energy. Of course there's the awful stomach pain and a horrible headache that goes a long with it, as well.

When I woke up sick this morning I thought that I would just conduct business as usual and pretend like I felt fine. However, it was completely impossible. I took one look at Brooke and I got really anxious about how I would be her mommy and take care of myself at the same time. I called John at work just sobbing... In my sick exhausted state. Thank God for my mom and my sister that so graciously picked Brooke up and took her from 11 until about 1. They had to coax me into taking her because I don't like being away from her. I will admit that I couldn't have done it without their help and support. I am SO blessed.

I still feel wiped out and the stomach pain is still lingering. I'm hoping tomorrow I will be back to usual. My mom's bug took a couple of days to leave her system so I'm really dreading that possiblity.

Well, I'm going to go lay on the couch with my husband and DIE! Being sick is the worst.

No comments: