Monday, July 2, 2007

I've Been Too Busy to Blog!

I have not been feeling well lately. The summer allergies have made my throat so swollen that it's hard to swallow and my asthma is ridiculously annoying, as well. I haven't slept well in about 4 nights now, so it's been VERY exhausting. We've been very busy also, so the 2 combined have not made much time for blogging.

Last night John and I took Brooke the fireworks. He and I have gone to these specific fireworks every year that we've been together. I have such fond memories of us going. Last year when I was pregnant I said, "Can you believe that this time next year we'll have an almost 5 month old?" It was nice to bring Brooke with us. It was a bit chilly, but we bundled her up in her adorable pink Osk Kosh basball T-shirt, her jeans, and her jean jacket. We also had lots of blankets for her. At first I was nervous that she would scream due to the noise, but she really enjoyed the whole night and they didn't seem to faze her. It's funny because I don't remember watching the fireworks.. I remember wathing the look in my little girl's eyes. That seemed to be much more interesting to me!

Well, John started his new day shift today. Today will be a long day for him because he has court and some extra over-time tonight. He won't be home until after 8 and he left at 6:20 this morning. Poor guy. I feel so bad for him. I am extremely thankful for a man that works so hard to support us!

I am off to run some errands now. Who knows where we'll end up! The exciting adventures of a stay-at-home mom!

No comments: