Tuesday, July 24, 2007

VBS Craziness

I don't have too much to say right now that isn't related to VBS. It's been a long couple of days so far, but who ever said that serving God would always be easy?

Last night we had about 30 kids and tonight we had over 40. Most of these kids are from the scary part of town, so they come hungry, dirty, and some of them, rude. It's so sad because it's not their faults really that they don't have manners or know how to act. Thankfully though, we haven't had any horrible incidents as of yet.

As for my end of the deal.. the food, we've been doing pretty well there, also. Yesterday I made homemade chilli and nachos with cheese sauce. Tonight we just played it simple and had ham and cheese sandwiches. I don't how I would be able to pull this off if I didn't have all of our relatives to help me with Brooke. It's so funny because she seems to go from person to person to person.

Well, that's about all I have time for. I need to bathe my smelly baby and RELAX. I'm sure exhausted.

1 comment:

alissa kay said...

hey to answer your question...yes, deanna woods' brother and his wife had thier baby...allison kathryn...just a random piece of information i know!