Thursday, July 5, 2007

Rolling All Over

A few days ago, Brooke mastered the art of rolling from her back to her belly. She was so proud of herself, however, she couldn't seem to remember how to roll back over onto her back. Yesterday she wouldn't do it for any of our family either. Again, people probably think that I'm lying! However, this morning I had her on the bed while I was getting ready, and she rolled from one side of it to the other. She just thought that that was the most wonderful thing ever. It's so exciting to watch her grow and develop. I must admit though that it was nice being able to put her in one place and know that she wouldn't roll off of a surface or into anything. My parenting job just got a tad bit more complicated!!

In other Brooke news, she is now talking SO much. She's very vocal (who knows where she gets it from??!?!?) and she has the most precious little laugh that I think I have ever heard. She has a wonderful, laid-back temperament. She has really blossomed a lot in these recent weeks.

I am SO excited because today is John's last day of his work week. He has Friday and Saturday off and I cannot wait to be able to share that with him. He's my buddy!

Well, I'm off to make something called Friendship Bread. My sister got me into it and I don't want the dough to go to waste. If anybody reading this wants a starter batch, let me know. I have three to give away!

No comments: