Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Time For Pictures!!

Here are some pictures of our new house. The pictures truly don't do it justice! It's much brighter and open when you're actually in it but this is the best I can do until we move in. So, here you have it....

The kitchen with a view of the dining room:


The full bathroom:



Brookie's Room:


The spare bedroom for now:


The master bedroom (There are no pictures of the adjoined sitting room though):


The family room (We'll probably make this into Brooke's play room):


An outside view of the house:


The entry way. I'm not too fond of the wood panelling, but I think it will look really nice if we sand and paint it.


This is living room with a view of the family room:


Our pool:


This is our only downstairs bedroom. We're not sure if this will be a guest bedroom or an office:


Our cute little half bath:


So what do you think? I'm in love!! I can hardly wait to get my hands on it and settle in. God is so good!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Jillian! I am so happy for you! Your new home looks absolutely gorgeous!!! Just out of curiosity, what neighborhood is it in? It looks a lot nicer than the other house from those pictures, a lot brighter and more homey feeling! When do you get to move in? I like a lot of the colors the the rooms already are too (although you could hate some of them) I agree about the wood paneling, but that's minor compared to how amazing it looks! And a pool!!! Well, I'm happy for you and hope to hear more about the new house!

Anonymous said...

I can't even imagine how excited you must have been when you first pulled up to that house. It is gorgeous and huge! I am so excited for you all. Lisa