Tuesday, March 11, 2008

We're Back!!

Hey everyone! It's 10 PM and we just walked in the door less than an hour ago. We had the time of our lives. I seriously couldn't have asked for a more wonderful, relaxing, exciting vacation. I loved being with my little family and having no cares in the world. We even came back with nice tans! Unfortunately though, vacation is now over and I guess we have to get back into the swing of things... Like work, laundry, cooking, grocery shopping, etc... I wish vacation could have lasted longer!

I'll blog about our trip in detail soon and I'll show off all of our pictures, but right now I'm just too tired and overloaded with laundry to write about much of anything. I will say that Brooke did absolutely amazing the whole trip! She was no problem whatsoever on the plane rides (all 6 of them!) and she was happy, silly, compliant and flexible for all of our adventures and activives on our trip. She's the best:-)

I'll get around to reading up and commenting on all of your blogs soon. I hope you all are doing well!

6 comments:

rccalyn said...

Yay! I'm glad you had an awesome time! Can't wait to hear all about it!

rccalyn said...

She hasn't had an appointment since 18 months. Her next one is her 2-year, on April 29. I can't wait to find out how much she (doesn't) weigh. Lol.

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you guys had a wonderful time. I am even happier that you are all back I missed you guys so very much!

Unknown said...

Horay for making it back safely! I'm glad Brooke was well behaved for you since I could tell you were nervous about it, as any mother would be. I can't wait to hear about your trip and see pictures!!

Unknown said...

Hey again, i just read your comment to me and thought I'd reply. He actually told me that he bought the ring...so now it's just a matter of time to wait to get it. It wont be on my bday though because he's planning on asking my parents first the following week (my spring break). So any time between then and graduation I'll be expecting it!

And yes, I figured that the stress free version of going home outweighed going south. He's going to be so busy with training anyways, and not like I can't visit him! And I'd love to come see you again, and meet Brooke! We'll have to go on a shopping trip to Target, since I can tell you love it there, and so do I! So anyways, I'll ttyl!

Alison said...

I for one am so glad you're back! Can't wait to see you and hear all about your trip. Even moreso, I can't WAIT to see and kiss my Brookie...Nathan has been looking for her all week!