Friday, December 28, 2007

ANOTHER Nasty Cold:-(

I don't have much to say other than I'M SICK:-( I have another yucky cold and I'm exhausted and feel miserable. I can barely keep my eyes opened or carry on the daily functions of life because I feel so much like crap. I am furious that I've caught another cold. What the heck is up with this?

Brookie is sick too, of course. Why in the world wouldn't she be??? I think that she might have en ear infection because she's miserable and tugging at her right ear. I'm not sure though and I'm apprehensive to take her in. I always feel like a neurotic mommy when there's nothing wrong with her. If she has another night of waking up several times, I think I'm taking her to the walk-in tomorrow.

Ugh, I think I'm going to go send John off to work and die. I'm feeling rather annoyed and sick right now. This is going to be a long winter if we can't stay healthy! I guess life goes on...

No comments: