Friday, December 21, 2007

What's With the Hands?

Brooke has had me laughing all day long. She has this new fascination with her hands. She's known how to wave for quite some time, but now she's waving to people on the TV, to strangers, to her toys, and she's also turning her hands around to wave to herself. It's so funny! I'm not really sure what sparked her new interest in waving, but it's so precious to watch.

She's also been obsessed over her dolly. All you have to do is take the doll from her and she FREAKS out. If she doesn't have her doll with her and you ask her where it is she looks everywhere frantically until she finds it. Needless to say, this silly doll has gone everywhere with us since we bought it. It's so precious to think that Brooke enjoys something that much.

Brooke has been taking more and more steps lately. She doesn't like to show off for people but for John and me she sure does! Her steps used to be so careful, but now she can take off without effort. She does still get scared when she realizes that she's walking and then she falls on her bottom. She's also SUPER fast at crawling so she still tends to crawl to things she's excited about reaching. She's also doing this silly little walk where she walks on all-fours, like a bear crawl. It's hilarious to watch her. I'm telling you, this kid is so much fun:-)

Brooke also slept from 7-4 last night without waking up. Yay for Brookie!!! I fed her at 4 and I probably should have put her back in her crib, but my bed was so warm and cozy that I lazily decided not to. She slept from 4-8:30 in my bed and I really love having her next to me. I realize that I need to kick the habit before baby #2 comes, but he or she isn't even conceived yet, so I have time.

Our house hunt is still the same... A wild goose chase. It's really frustrating. God has the perfect house for us and He'll show it to us in HIS time. Keeping patient is not very easy, but I know that I need to wait on God. He's never let us down!

OK, I have 2 hours until I have to send my husband to work so I'm going to go enjoy him. Have I ever mentioned that I love him?? He's just the best:-)

No comments: