Saturday, December 1, 2007

House Hunting Blues

I'm so frustrated. I want to SCREAM! After John and I got excited about that house yesterday we got a call from our realtor to tell us that the family all of the sudden decided withdrawal their house from the market. I'm totally shocked because the house looked like it was being all packed up for a move. Oh well, I guess it's just not God's will for us to have that house. We'll wait on Him and TRY to be patient, but it's just so hard sometimes. We saw another house this afternoon and it was another piece of garbage. I know with my heart that God has the perfect house for us and that He will never forget about our needs, but my HEAD keeps spinning. Hopefully this house hunt comes to an end soon!

On a much brighter note, I got a GREAT deal today! Everyone knows that bargains make me happy. I got the Gobble and Go Hippo from Fisher-Price today for (drum roll please).... 13 dollars!!!! John and I saw it at Wal Mart and we thought that it looked like fun, but we figured that it would be kind of expensive. We took it and scanned it and found that it was overstocked from Black Friday so they had an over abundance that they needed to get rid of. I looked online and most places are asking more than $50 for it. How awesome of a shopper am I?? I really want to give it to Brooke now but we're saving it for Christmas. I hope she likes it as much as we do. It's a walker that has little slots for blocks and shapes to put through it. I guess the hippo gobbles up the blocks if you run them over. It then turns into a little seat for her to rock on when she's gets too big for the walker. It's the same concept as the Stride to Ride Lion. I never thought that baby toys would consume so much of my thought! Lol!

Well, John's off tonight so we're going to head upstairs for a movie. Last night's movie was awesome... Probably one of the best I've seen in ages. Tonight we're watching Air Force One. So, on this birthday eve of mine, I'm going to go relax with my man!

No comments: