Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Brooke's First Dolly!

John has been saying that he wants to get Brooke her first baby doll for Christmas. We've been looking and looking for the perfect doll but we hadn't really found on that we thought was worthy of Brooke. We had to go to the store for some wrapping paper today and I gave Brooke a doll to hold on toand she and the doll were instant friends. Brooke looked at this silly little doll and squealed with delight and then screamed every time I tried to take it from her. I gave her another doll to hold and she threw it on the ground. Crazy! So, because we're softies we caved and bought her the doll! We even decided that she could have it before Christmas because she and the doll are inseperable.

I just went into check on her and she is literally snuggling with the doll. I'm truly astounded by how much she likes it. I thought that she would be disinterested by it but she is truly enamored by the doll. She kisses it and holds onto it so nicely. Maybe she's ready for a REAL baby??? Lol! (Yes, we're still waiting)

I will say that I'm kind of disappointed that this doll isn't very special. It's not all that cute and it was only $5. I envisioned her first doll as this beautiful doll. I guess to a 10-month-old none of that matters though. Ha!

Well, I'm going to go watch Kitchen Nightmares with John before he goes to work tonight. I love that show. Gordon Ramsey is so hilarious. I'm off for some laughs!

No comments: