Friday, December 7, 2007

A Day With Lola

John and I had a small road trip today. Because I'm trying to keep something a secret from someone that might potentially read this, I can't divulge where we went or what our mission was. I know you all are on pins and needles because my life is just so exciting, but oh well. LOL!

Anyways, my brother loaned us his GPS system (that we affectionately named Lola) to help guide us to our destination. John and I get lost EVERY single time we go anywhere and this time we didn't. It was just the most amazing device I've ever used. It was insane how much stuff this little piece of metal(Sorry, Lola, but it's true) knew. We needed some cash and we asked Lola where the nearest ATM was and within minutes we were at a bank. Incredible! I think that I'm going to steal her from my brother. She's stolen my heart!

Our trip was really fun! We went to a really nice mall and had a nice lunch. Brooke was so well behaved and I was so shocked at how happy she was. We didn't get home until 8:30 but she was such a trooper through it all. Poor John has to be at work at 11 tonight so he won't be able to rest from his long day of driving. I feel awful for him:-(

Kara, thank you so much for the helpful comment. It sounds like you've beaten the odds and that is fantastic news for me! I can definitely attempt a VBAC, and who knows? I just might succeed! I tried to read your blog but it wouldn't let me because I'm not invited to do so. Do you think that you would mind letting me read it? How did you find me, by the way? I'm so excited that someone actually reads my blog. Lol! Corny, I know. Thanks again. I'm going to check out the website that you sent me tonight.

Alrighty, I'm going to go do some house work. Funny, I wasn't home all day but the house is still a mess. How did that happen???

No comments: