Sunday, December 30, 2007

Did We Find THE House?

These last few days have been pretty eventful in our house search! Remember a month or so ago how I said that there was a house we loved but they took it off the market? WELL... They put it back on the market a few days ago AND the price was reduced by $10,000! We were so excited when our realtor notified us of this so we went to see the house immediately. After much thought and prayer and sleeping on the decision for a night, we woke up this morning and felt peace about putting an offer in on the house! Now.. Here's the catch (Isn't there always a catch with me??), another family is extremely interested in the house. They wanted to buy it the last time also. So if God wants us to have this house it looks like He's going to have to figure that one out. God knows best and I just pray that His will will be done in all of this! I'll keep you posted.

So, my latest addiction is the game Risk. John got it for Christmas and I was really dreading him wanting to play it. We had John' brother and his fiance over to play it last night and it was really, really fun! I was actually pretty good at it and I was a big threat. I owned all of North America and South America and I was working my way into Africa. Not too shabby! At first I thought I would be majorly confused by the game but after a bit I caught on.. Much to my husband's surprise:-) Tonight we're going over to Luke and Ali's to play it again. I hope I don't get sick of it. Surely I won't anytime soon!

Brooke and I are feeling much better after our cold. She's back to being my happy, smiling girl and I'm SO thankful for that! She's sleeping better and she is such a blast to play with. When she was sick I was so drained and tired from her constant crying and now that she's herself I can actually have some time to myself to blog and do some house work. When she was sick she only wanted ME and she had to be on my lap at all times. I put her down the other day to go to the bathroom and she had a fit so I ended up taking her with me. Oh the things we do as mothers! Lol!

John had last night off which meant he could go to church with me today. I just love being able to have my husband next to me at church and it only happens every 6Th and 7Th week so I savor it. It is so nice to be able to have the help with Brooke at church and not to feel like a single mother! It's just the best. This morning I didn't hear my alarm and I got up at 8:06 to leave my house by 8:13. Yikes! So I quickly got myself ready and ran off to worship practice and I left Brookie with John. He dressed her so nicely and brought her to church about an hour later. It was so cute because he even put her bracelet on her! He put her ruffle butt tights on backwards too. Haha! I didn't tell him though because it wasn't worth hurting his feelings.

OK, I'm off to get my family ready to go over to Ali's and then it's off to conquer the world I go!

No comments: