Friday, April 11, 2008

Bedroom Furniture

So after much debating, price checking, and many visits to the different furniture stores, we ended up going with this cherry wood sleigh bed collection by Ashley furniture. I love it! It's elegant, romantic, and classy... Perfect for a master bedroom!



If you remember, John got me a new comforter set for my birthday (on December 2). It's nice and all, but it was almost $300 and it's already falling apart. Is that not ridiculous or what? The seams are ripping and the comforter is already getting all pilly. I've had comforters from Target hold up much better than that! Anyways, I called Macy's and explained my issue to them and they said that I can bring the set in and I can pick out something else. I'm so excited! I'll get to totally start from scratch with my new bedroom. I don't want to get the same set again because obviously the quality isn't that great, which I've already found out!

Okay, I'm going to keep this post short and sweet so I can be productive during Brooke's nap. I've got to take advantage of times like this when I can!

1 comment:

Alison said...

Love it!! I can't wait to see which comforter set you guys pick out.