Thursday, April 10, 2008

My Daughter, The Nudist

Brooke won't keep her clothes on now!! Lol! John and I seriously could not keep a pair of pants on the kid today. Every single time we looked away for two seconds she would have her pants down to her knees! I hate when she takes them off because she has successfully taken off her diaper a time or 2 also. Without pants on, removing her diaper is just a tad bit easier! She's been working on how to take her shirt off also but that's not quite as easy for her. Soon she'll have it mastered, I imagine. This kid cracks me up!

Brooke has been MISERABLE the last couple of days. It's been pretty rough on us. She hasn't been sleeping well at night and her naps have been abbreviated so I feel like I've had no reprieve. She woke up from her nap today and literally screamed hysterically for 30 minutes. Finally John settled her down somehow but it was AWFUL. While she was screaming I was able to look her mouth (because it was open VERY wide) and I could see that her molars are still cutting. I thought they were already completely in but apparently they're not. Her gums were even bleeding a little bit from being cut:-( Poor girl! At least I know that this fussy period is mostly related to teething and that it won't last forever. Let's hope not, anyways.

In house news, we're getting new bedroom furniture! For my high school graduation present my parents bought me a cherry bedroom set that I absolutely love, which is what John and I are currently using. However, I guess it was a HUGE pain in the butt to move into our house so Josh is buying it from us (Remember, he bought our house). We're keeping our really nice pillow top mattresses though. I'm not giving those up! We're taking the money from Josh and we're going to buy a new set. We figure that it will make things a whole heck of a lot easier, especially since the place we're going to get it from will deliver the new furniture and set it up too. I'm kind of sad to part from my furniture but we're going to get something almost identical. It's a cherry sleigh bed that's only slightly different from the one my parent's got for me. It will be kind of fun to get new stuff, I must admit!

About American Idol... I seriously cannot believe that Michael John's went home. What kind of garbage is that???? Sayesha and Kristie Lee so should have gone over him. Even David Cook didn't do all that well last week. I'm completely shocked that Michael left... In fact, I'm dumb founded. My favorites right now are Brooke (maybe it's the name???), Carly, and David Cook. It's so hard though because I will even be sad to see David Archuletta and Jason Castro go too. Why can't everyone win?? Lol

Okay, John's off so it's time for movie night. I can't wait!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey! Yea I'm coming home! Maybe we could do something that saturday and you could meet Rob!. We were more than likely going to go to church that sunday as well. Your dad isn't meeting us until evening sometime, so during the day would work, but I know you have a busy schedule. Either way I'm sure I'd see you at church!