Friday, April 18, 2008

With Great Joy, I Announce That.....

BROOKIE SLEPT THROUGH THE NIGHT IN HER CRIB LAST NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm am seriously on cloud 9 right now! We had been trying to cut out her 12 A.M waking, which is a habitual thing she had consistently been doing for months. So, for the last couple of nights we've been letting her cry through that time. She never cried much through this process, which still has me shocked, by the way. Last night she woke up at 12, cried for 10 minutes and I didn't hear from her again until 6 A.M. When I heard her crying, I looked at the clock and I couldn't believe my eyes! She went to bed at 7:30 so that's 10.5 hours in her crib. I'm truly impressed! I don't know if something clicked in that little brain of hers when we let her cry or if this is just some fluke and our troubles will start all over again tonight. I sure hope that this continues! So yes, I am one VERY happy mama!

Our seafood was great last night... Except for those nasty clams. I vow to never eat a clam again. YUCKY! Our shrimp and scallops well made up for it though!

My brother-in-law's fiance is having her bridal shower tomorrow, which I'm cooking for so I should be busy, busy. Sarah's spending the night with me tonight so we can wake up early tomorrow to do our last minute running around. Hopfully Brooke cooperates!

Okay, Sarah's almost here so it's time to get off this computer. I'm out!

No comments: